Collagen is the primary structural protein in the body’s connective tissues. Collagen plays a vital role in the maintenance of cartilage, tendons, and ligaments that keep joints functioning properly. Studies have shown that taking collagen supplements may improve skin elasticity, (i.e., wrinkles and roughness) as well as signs of aging. Others have shown that consuming collagen can increase density in bones weakened with age and can improve joint, back, and knee pain.
Can improve skin health: As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles. Collagen may help slow the aging of your skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness.
May help relieves joint pain, as one age, the amount of collagen in your body decreases, and your risk of developing degenerative joint disorders such as osteoarthritis increases. Taking collagen supplements may help improve symptoms of osteoarthritis and reduce joint pain overall.
- Build skin elastin
- Improves overall skin texture
- Enhances skin thickness and firmness
- Fight against wrinkle skin and early sign of aging skin
- Improves skin softness and smoothness
- 100 capsules per jar
- Keep off the appearance of green veins and varicose veins.
- Prevent over stretch skin as a result of stretch marks.