Lavender oil is one kind of an essential oil which serves as multi- purpose depending what you wanna use it for. But, majorly used for beautifying the skin. Lavender oil is perfect ingredient for makeup setting spray because it help restore the complexion and the skin while helping prevent acne. That’s not all. It, too, contains powerful antioxidants that may help slow the ageing process as well as eliminate eczema symptoms.
2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
2 teaspoon of Pharmaceutical Spirit
10 drops of lavender essential oil
5 tablespoons purified water
glass/plastic spray bottle
- Place the aloe vera gel into a small dish or jar.
- Add the Pharmaceutical Spirit and blend.
- Next, add the lavender.
- Then, add the water and mix well.
- Once blended, carefully pour it into your glass spray bottle using your funnel if needed.
- Shake well.
- After you have applied your makeup, hold the bottle a few inches away from the face and mist the face with one or two pumps of your Lavender Make-up Setting Spray.
- Allow it to air dry. You are good to go.