Face wrinkles also known as nasolabial folds appears as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, are facial features. When the collagen present in the skin is reduced, wrinkles appears. The skin contains manganese, which helps to increase the collagen production and improve skin elasticity. But as the skin losses elasticity it begins to wrinkle, look less attractive, bulging around the eyes, accumulation of excess skin around the stomach and face due to weight loss.
Despite inventions of multi-billion-dollar skin care industry and plenty of marketing claims, nothing exists that can prevent our skin from turning into tissue paper as we age.
We live in environment that has influenced our overall health and wrinkles is not an exception. Wrinkles are one of the problems we experience especially women, the skin wrinkles as we are aging. They are often seen on the face like the foreheads, around the mouth, cheeks and around the eyes. It is said that there is no way to eliminate all the signs and appearance of wrinkles but it is possible to lighten the signs and slow the aging process.
Causes of face Wrinkles
There are some causes of wrinkles includes the followings:
- Age factor: As we are aging, lines around the mouth and lips, often called perioral wrinkles, appear as the first lines of the aging process on the face. When aging, the skin loses its collagen, elastin, and proteins responsible for keeping the skin firm and supple. If collagen decrease, the skin becomes less elastic and thinner, which in turn makes the areas low in these proteins be wrinkled.
- Excessive Sun Exposure: When the skin is over exposed to the sun, it can cause serious damages to the skin. Too much sun causes premature wrinkles.
- Smoking: Smoking causes not only lips darkening but also unexpected wrinkles around the mouth and face.
- Alcohol: Drinking too much alcohol also contributes to the formation of the wrinkles on the face and around the mouth.
- Frequent waxes or threading: When using cotton thread to remove hair down with a twisting motion to the follicle, you can contribute to lines because waxing can loosen the skin while pulling can stretch the skin and cause wrinkles.
- Too much Smiling and laughing: Smiling and laughing a lot requires the mouth muscles move frequently, which can diminish the skin elasticity and cause wrinkles.
- Sudden Weight Loss: Sudden weight loss can make the skin lose its elasticity and lead to unexpected wrinkles.
- Dry skin and lack of moisture
- Lack of nutrition
4 POWERFUL HOMEMADE RECIPES TO REMOVE WRINKLES PERMANENTLY
Here I will be showing you this simple but yet powerful natural recipes to get rid of deep mouth and face wrinkles. You gonna love this I promise because it’s very effective and very affordable. you don’t have to break a bank to make this and get visible result with constant use. Before we continue, here are the benefits of our ingredients for the skin:
SKIN BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is one the best fruit used for skin care regime because it has an enzyme called papain. It is also a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, folate, magnesium and potassium. It is responsible for skin whitening, reducing unwanted hair, exfoliating dead skin, repairing aging skin. This papain enzyme contained in papaya is of maximum concentration just under the peel of unripe papaya.
The benefits of papaya include;
1. Remove skin discolouration
Papaya has natural bleaching properties which will helps in lightening those dark spots and acne marks.
2. Moisturizes the skin
Papaya has lots of water that leaves your skin moisturized and smooth. you can blend papaya into a paste and apply it to your face mixed with a bit of honey.
3. Eliminates wrinkles and crinkles (crow’s feet)
Papaya’s antioxidant properties helps fight signs of aging like crow’s feet around your eyes and wrinkles around your mouth. Mix a small amount of papaya with olive oil and rub it onto the areas you want it to work its magic.
4. Vanquish acne and pimples
Papaya has a wonderful skin cleaning properties. The juice will vanquish pimples and acne. It also helps reduce your susceptibility to acne. Apply the juice on the affected area for just 10 minutes and you will find that doing this everyday just eliminates acne altogether.
5. Papaya has a potent skin lightening action owing to its exfoliating action and direct skin lightening effect of enzyme papain.
6. Sheds off dead cells: Papain enzyme magically restores the even-toned look of your skin by accelerating the shedding of dead skin cells. No wonders many scrubs available in the market has papaya as one of the ingredients.
SKIN BENEFITS OF CARROT
Carrot is rich in beta-carotene — have wonderful conditioning properties. They moisturizer the skin, thereby building healthier skin. The benefits of carrot include; healing damaged skin. It has vitamins A and E which are very good for overall health.
They can soothe your skin and help in preventing wrinkles or stretch marks from appearing. The abundance of nutrients in carrot makes it a wonderful aid for taking care of your skin
SKIN BENEFITS OF YOGHURT
Yoghurt enrich with lactic acid, it contains natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Naturally reduce fine lines and wrinkles from appearing with an anti-aging yoghurt face mask. The lactic acid in yoghurt will help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores.
This helps to repair dull skin on your face. A simple yoghurt face mask applied twice or thrice a week will leave your skin soft and supple —and save you a load of cash on beauty products.
The lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, in the yogurt helps smooth and exfoliate skin.
2. Sunburn relief
This helps to nourish your achy sunburn naturally. The zinc in yogurt helps cool the harsh bite of a sunburn.
Add a few drops of soothing chamomile essential oil to about a handful of organic yogurt. Rub the calming concoction over your sunburned skin and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it of
3. Cure acne
Yogurt contains natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. To get rid of those nasty acnes and pimples, rub a dab of the creamy stuff into the affected areas. Allow to dry and then rinse it off after 30 minutes.
A regular beauty regime with a yogurt facial mask will help keep skin cleansed, which will also reduce acne breakouts.
4. Reduce dark spot
When used regularly, yogurt has mild bleaching powers that can smooth out discoloration such as dark spot, acne scar, skin blemishes. Reduce blotches and age spots associated with sunburn by rubbing a few tablespoons of yogurt mixed with few drops of lemon juice onto skin for 30 minutes, and then rinse out. Repeat three times a week for best result.
5. Slow down premature aging
You know they’re coming, but that doesn’t mean you can’t slow fine lines and wrinkles down a bit. Naturally reduce fine lines and wrinkles appearance with an anti-aging yogurt face mask. The lactic acid in yogurt will help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores.
SKIN BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
Aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and very good for the skin. The rich gel soothes and clear off many skin problems.
1. It treats sunburn.
Aloe Vera is a healer plant. It helps remove sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturizer.
Aloe moisturizes the skin deeply with a fresh look without giving it a greasy feel. so it`s perfect for oily skin and dry skin. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3. It treats acne.
Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
4. It fights aging.
As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
This wonder plant cures stretch marks with continuous application. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
- ½ medium ripe papaya
- 1 medium size carrot
- 3 tbsp. fresh aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp. sweetened yoghurt
- A bowl
- Peel off the outer covering from the papaya and then dice into smaller pieces and blend, set aside in a bowl.
- Wash your carrot and dice into smaller cubes, blend the carrot too and add to the blended papaya in a bowl.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. of sweetened yoghurt and add to the mixture you have in your bowl. Stir thoroughly to mix well.
- Wash 1 medium size fresh aloe vera leaf, remove the greenish layer to extract the white gel, cut into smaller pieces and add a little water in a blender. Blend to get a smooth paste.
- Add the already blended gel to the mixture you have in your bowl.
- Use a cotton pad and deep into the paste you have in your bowl. Apply around area you have wrinkles like around the eyes, mouth, forehead and chick.
- Allow the mask to dry off and rinse out. For best result use twice a week.